We are now coming into our busy Autumn period at both our sports centres and have lots of news to share, click here to read our Autumn 2022 newsletter.
News and Events
We are holding our first event at SBL Sports Centre on Sunday 16th October, click here to book your ticket now.
With our second event following at Wellsway Sports Centre on Sunday 23rd October, click here to book your ticket now.
Support yourself through the mental & physical changes that occur during Perimenopause & Menopause at this up-to-date, awareness & wellbeing
The timetable for the day will be released soon!
For more information please email email@example.com
For the safety of our users and staff, due to the red weather warning in place for Friday 18th February 2022, the Trust have made the decision to close all sites including the sports centres.
We plan to open as normal from Saturday 19th February 2022 unless the red weather warning gets extended.
We will make contact with anyone who has a booking during the closure shortly.
Find out more
We are delighted to announce our new membership offer - SPECIAL15!
This membership offer allows you to join today for just £15 per month (usually up to £26) with a £10 joining fee. Becoming a member with us gives you access to the fitness suites and group exercise classes, not only at Wellsway Sports Centre but at SBL Sports Centre too!
Both fitness suites have a wide range of cardiovascular equipment, resistance machines, and free weight areas. We run group exercise classes everyday of the week from Les Mills Body Pump to Pilates - the current class timetable can found here.
Sign up and get going on your fitness journey today!
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more
We are so excited to welcome back group exercise classes on Monday 17th May! You can view the timetable here.
Please remember a few important details:
- You must pre-book your space BEFORE coming along. If you are not booked on, we cannot guarantee you a space. You can book by visiting www.sblsports.co.uk or www.sportwellsway.com and selecting 'gym and class bookings'. There is a short guide here showing you how to use the online booking system.
- Social distancing will remain therefore there are limited spaces in each class.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- No changing rooms will be open - come ready to exercise!
- The timetable is subject to change.
- Classes open for booking 8 days in advance.
We can't wait to welcome you back!!
12.04.2021 - Indoor activity resuming
Click here to see what indoor activity you can take part in, and the answers to some questions you may have.
05.04.2021 - We are opening our gyms a week today!
A few things to note if you are intending to use the gym:
- All gym sessions must be PRE-BOOKED. You can do this on our website. If you are struggling to access the booking platform, please email us on email@example.com and we can reset your details.
- All gym sessions start on the hour and last for 45 minutes. If you intend to cross over these times, please book gym sessions either side.
- There are limited spaces in the gym. If you are not booked in, you may be asked to leave.
- Please wipe down all equipment after use with spray and wipes provided.
- Please socially distance in the gym.
- Remember to where your face mask to and from the gym.
25.03.2021 - Please click here for information regarding return to play for outdoor sport.
18.03.2021 - Please see here for information on our reopening.
Find out More
We are really pleased to announce our new partnership with TT-Tennis, who will be providing tennis coaching to children of all ages!
Based at our partner site, SBL Sports Centre, TT-Tennis will be offering some taster sessions for children so they can give it a go before committing. Ran by Tom Therrien, TT-Tennis is a well established coaching provider, already having successful coaching programmes in several venues across Bristol and Bath.
For more information and to book on to a taster session, visit their website.
New to Wellsway Sports Centre
We are delighted to announce that Revive Soft Tissue Massage will now be based at Wellsway Sports Centre!
Caitlin Saunders is a Level 5 soft tissue and sports massage therapist, working with people from all walks of life from professional athletes to those with occupational stress and pain.
If you have a niggling injury, or need some relief from spending too long working at a desk, Caitlin will be able to help alleviate your aches and pains.
Caitlin will be based in our treatment room every evening and at weekends - get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting her Facebook page.
Find out more
Wellsway Sports Centre - Staying Active! That's the name of our new fundraising page.
We are aiming to raise a huge £2,000 to purchase some new equipment ready for our users when we are able to open our doors once more to give them something to look forward to!
As with many businesses, we have been hit hard financially with having to close our doors. We are still paying out operational costs, however we currently have no sources of income. This is why we are calling on members, users, and our local community to help try and raise these funds to energise and invigorate our users when we reopen!
You can read more about our fundraising efforts here, and any donation given would be gratefully received.
Many thanks for your continued support
Wellsway Sports Centre Team
Work Out Of The Week
Training Tips & Guides
Complete as many times through in 20mins and record how many circuits you do!